Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Two is Better than One! Happy Dressember!

I am so EXCITED for a month long of dresses! Not only are dresses my favorite things in the world I now have an amazing reason to wear them EVERY SINGLE DAY for the next month! Help my cause by donating to International Justice Mission to help them bring rescue and freedom to victims of slavery, sex trafficking and other forms of violence to people all around the world! 100% of all donations to this campaign will support IJM!

Start donating HERE!

Here is my double post for Day 1 & 2!

Day 1: Had an extremely long day at work so totally missed out on posting the first day! Sorry fellow team members!!! I will try my best to post daily but may end up doing double posts to make it a bit easier for me.
Had to throw in my Asian pose as well haha! LOVEEE ITTT!!!!


Day 2: Well today decided to play on the wild side!
I am in love with my fur cardigan! Totally an essential for winter! Totes!
RAWR!
Remember to DONATE for an amazing cause!!!

 xoxo
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment