Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Pants-Free Until January!

December 1 is here! And while that means crunch time semester-wise and Christmas extravaganza life-wise, it also means the start of DRESSEMBER!

While I may not wear pink all the time (it doesn't go well with my skin tone), I am 100% most definitely a dress kind of girl. When I was three, my best friend at preschool was British and was only allowed to wear dresses. And because precocious may as well have been my middle name, I followed suit (I also spoke with a British accent for a bit. I wasn't kidding about the precocious part). These days I love my jeans as much as the next girl, but more often than not, I fill my closet with dresses.

For the next 31 days, I'll be putting those dresses to good use - to help raise awareness about and funds to end human trafficking. I'm hoping to raise $200 over the next 31 days, and if you'd like to help, you can donate here. It might be a small drop in the bucket, but it's forward motion. So let's get fancy for the next month! And while we're at it, let's use our voices for those who may be voiceless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment