Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

31 Days is a lot...

But it's worth it! Today I received my first donations to support International Justice Mission in their efforts to bring freedom to men, women, and children around the world. Thanks so much! 

Day 2                                             Day 3

Day 4

In 2010, I studied abroad in Athens, Greece where I was first introduced to human trafficking. As part of a service-learning course, I had the privilege of volunteering with Nea Zoi. During weekly outreach, I went brothel to brothel bringing coffee and conversation to women working as prostitutes. After a semester of volunteering, I knew I wanted to be more involved efforts to end human trafficking. If you want to get involved too, consider donating here!

No comments:

Post a Comment