Pages

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas! Joyeux Noel! Καλά Χριστούγεννα!

Fear not; for, behold, I bring you tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:10-11

There is hope for freedom. Today as I celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, I am overwhelmed by the hope that his life, death, and resurrection bring. I am praying that you would know and experience this freedom just as I am praying that those suffering oppression and trafficking will one day have freedom. 

Just 6 days left to donate to this campaign here. I am only $10 short of my goal, please consider donating to help International Justice Mission end trafficking. Thank you for your love and support. 
Day 22 - Ohio for Christmas

Day 23 - I'm a tree.

Day 24 - Christmas Eve

Day 25 - Merry Christmas in my family jammies!







































Merry Christmas,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment