Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Day 1- It's Gonna Be A Long Dressember


Last night, I was putting away some laundry and some old shirts I had brought back home from my Dad's house this past weekend. "Oh, I'll wear this on Monday." I thought. NOPE. All dresses all the time.

Honestly, pants arnt really my thing. They don't exactly compliment my figure and I just find them uncomfortable. Give me a dress with leggings & a cardigan anyday, and I will be happy. If you ask my husband, he will say I have a dress to last the whole month. Still, I do have shirts that will just have to wait until January. This might be harder then I thought.

Here is my dress from Day 1! Something I came across in a bunch of old clothes this week, It has been missing for so long... I am glad to have it back!  Please consider me as I continue through Dressember by donating here.

-Jaclyn




1 comment: