Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

Dressembering for the Holidays




I am amazed by the amount of support I have received through this entire month... THANK YOU for your kind words and donations towards this cause. As of today, I am $25 away from my goal of $310! WOW! A big thanks to Brittany, Jino and the Cox family for their donations recently!

I'll be honest, In the beginning I was worried that I had set too high of a goal, especially during the holiday season. But YOU have shown me that this really is bigger than a dress. It is about the collective movement to work to end slavery here and around the world. Wearing dresses this month, while challenging for me, has been a small thing. However, the reactions of the people who have gotten involved I know are having a big impact.

With families gathering soon, please make this an opportunity to share with others about Dressember and the impact it is having. Continue to pray about helping me reach the last of my goal, you can donate here and help me reach (and maybe even surpass) my $310 goal.


And now... the dresses...
Dressember 17

Dressember 18- Ready to fly to New Jersey for the Holidays!


Dressember 19- Taking time to explore and bring dressember to New York City! 

Dressember 20- Wearing a dress around the Strand #NYC



Dressember 21- Hanging at the Crawfords


Dressember 22- Warm enough to wear a dress while wandering around the Beach! My husband even joined me in today's photo!

Dressember 23- Lounging around on a lazy day still means I get all DRESSED up!



No comments:

Post a Comment