Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Day Five.


December 2
My Dad and I before going to the air port to head back to school.
My mom found this fun & super warm fur scarf I wore to the airport 
- definitely overkill once I landed in Knoxville.

December 3
My roommate Katie getting in on the fun.
December 3
LAST DAY OF CLASSES!! YIPPIE

























December 4
Long day of studying for finals
 I'm back in Knoxville after a great Thanksgiving break at home and I'm beginning to realize how long 31 days is. These past couple days have been in the 70s - perfect Dressember weather! 
It's been great being back in Knoxville because several people have asked what the point of this challenge was. Sharing with them what it's all about has made for cool conversations with people I wouldn't  have necessarily shared it with.
December 5
First final out of the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment