Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

It's Mid-Dressember

Hi Friends!

Thanks again for following along. So many of you have come up to me and mentioned this campaign, it really is amazing!

I'm very anti-selfie. So the encouragement from you is really awesome, especially when I feel goofy or discouraged. Thanks for sharing with me and your friends what has been happening this Dressmber. The idea is not only about raising funds, but really sharing with others, the realities of slavery.

Thanks again to two anonymous donors who generously brought my total raised to $190!! That is halfway to my goal of $310! Please consider giving in the next two weeks to help me reach my goal by Jan 1! You can donate here: https://www.ijmfreedommaker.org/campaign/1866/Dressember-for-IJM/

And now, the dresses.

Dressember 8- This is my friend Sara, and she is super excited about supporting Dressember! We ran into eachother at Cermak Produce (obviously) and she just made my day!




Dressember 9- Due to a work event, I had to wear dress pants, however, as soon as I got home, I changed into this cozy dress option!

Dressember 10- Worked from home and felt like putting on one of my favorite floral dresses!




Dressember 11- Wore this pretty dress given to me by my friend Roya! AND got to represent Dressember at the Moth gradSLAM :)



Dressember 12-  Dressembering at my Dad's Firefighter Awards ceremony, so proud of him for what he does!

Dressember 13- It is SO cold outside. My first repeat dress layered with a flannel to keep warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment